Want to give all of your teachers access to the Pear Deck Power-up at once? We’ve got you covered! The Power-up is a free Google Chrome extension. Installing it ensures that videos, animations, and GIFs embedded in your Pear Deck Slides play at full-resolution on the projector and student devices—exactly the way they should!
The Pear Deck Power-up can be installed from the Google Chrome Web Store. Individual teachers can download the extension, too. Learn more here.
Please note that this extension is currently only available for those who log into Pear Deck with a Google account and use Google Chrome.
Follow these steps to install the extension across your domain.
1. Log into your Google Admin Console and select Device Management
2. Under Device Settings choose Chrome Management and click User Settings
3. In the left-hand column, select the Organization (user group) to which you want to apply the extension, then click Manage force-installed apps
4. In the pop-up, choose Chrome Web Store, search for Pear Deck Power-up and click on it to add it to the force-install list. Click Save.
5. Lastly, click Save again on the footer of the Google Admin page to confirm your changes.
This process will ensure that the Pear Deck Power-up is installed on every device without teachers needing to make any updates. For additional questions, please take a look at Google’s help center or email email@example.com.