If you’ve unsubscribed from receiving Pear Deck communications, we cannot re-enroll you as a contact. This protects you from being sent unwanted communications. However, if you decide that you would like to receive communications from Pear Deck again, you can manually opt-in to be included in our email lists and to receive messages from our company.
Here’s how to re-enroll in communications:
- Go to https://www.peardeck.com/resubscribe.
- Enter your email address into the form.
- Upon entering your email address, you’ll see a link. Click this link, and an email will be sent to your account.
- Open your email account and look for a message from the “Pear Deck Team” with the subject line “Request to Resubscribe”. This message contains instructions for how to opt back into communication.
- Click the link within the email to go to your personal Manage Subscriptions page.
- On the Manage Subscriptions page, make sure you subscribe to receive Marketing Information and Customer Service Communications. You will then get emails related to onboarding, usage, content, and renewals:
- Be sure to confirm your changes by clicking Update email preferences.
If you have questions, please email email@example.com!