With the Pear Deck for PowerPoint Online Add-in, you can add the magic of formative assessments and Interactive Slides to your presentations right from PowerPoint Online. If you're an administrator and you want to allow your teachers access to the Pear Deck Add-in, be sure to deploy it in your admin center. Just follow the steps below to either:
- Deploy the Pear Deck Add-in for all users in your organization
- Deploy the Pear Deck Add-in for specific users only
Individual Microsoft Office 365 users may click here to learn how to get the Pear Deck for PowerPoint Online Add-in.
Deploy the Pear Deck Add-in for all users in your organization
- Navigate to your Microsoft Office 365 Admin Center
- Under Settings choose Services & add-ins
- Click the +Deploy Add-In button in the upper-right hand corner
- If prompted, agree that you'd like to use Centralized Deployment. This will allow you to deploy the Add-in for all of your users at once!
- Choose the option to add an Add-in from the Office Store.
- Search for and choose the Pear Deck for PowerPoint Add-in.
- When prompted choose whether you'd like to deploy access for Everyone or Specific users/groups (We recommend deploying to everyone, this way all of your teachers will be able to access Pear Deck seamlessly)
- Click the blue Deploy now button
- You should then get a message about a successful deployment!
Next time your users log in to PowerPoint Online they'll see the Pear Deck Add-in icon.
Deploy the Pear Deck Add-in for specific users only
You can also deploy add-ins for specific users only in your Admin Center. Please see the Microsoft Office 365 help article, Manage deployment of Office 365 add-ins in the Microsoft 365 admin center, for more information.