With the Pear Deck for PowerPoint Online Add-in, you can add the magic of formative assessments and Interactive Slides to your presentations right from PowerPoint Online. If you are an administrator and you want to give all of your teachers access to the Pear Deck Add-in at once, we’ve got you covered!
If you're an individual user, click here to learn how to get the PowerPoint Online Add-in for yourself.
Instructions for the Administrator
- Navigate to your Microsoft Office 365 admin Center
- Under Settings choose Services & add-ins
- Click the +Deploy Add-In button in the upper-right hand corner
- If prompted, agree that you'd like to use Centralized Deployment. This will allow you to deploy the Add-in for all of your users at once!
- Choose the option to add an Add-in from the Office Store
- Search for and choose the Pear Deck for PowerPoint Add-in
- When prompted choose whether you'd like to deploy access for Everyone or Specific users/groups (We recommend deploying to everyone, this way all of your teachers will be able to access Pear Deck seamlessly)
- Click the blue Deploy now button
- You should then get a message about a successful deployment!
Next time your users log in to PowerPoint Online they'll see the Pear Deck Add-in icon.