First, let's make sure we're on the same page! Which of these do you want to do?
- Stop paying for my Pear Deck Premium account
- Remove Pear Deck from Google Drive
- Remove Pear Deck from PowerPoint Online
- Delete your account with Pear Deck and unsubscribe from emails. If you want to delete Pear Deck entirely, you'll need to remove it from Google Drive or PowerPoint Online, as well as email us at email@example.com to delete the record of your account from our files. Keep reading for more information.
Stop Paying for Pear Deck
If you want to stop paying for Pear Deck, but still maintain a Basic (Free) account and all the Pear Deck files you've ever made, go to https://peardeck.com/home/my-account and downgrade to the Free Plan. If you have questions about your payments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remove Pear Deck from Google Drive
When you disconnect Pear Deck from your Google Drive, you revoke our potential to access your Google Drive files. Disconnecting Pear Deck from Google Drive also prevents you from presenting interactive Pear Deck presentations.
- Open your Google Drive account and click the Gear button in the top right corner
- Click Settings
- Click on Manage Apps
- Scroll until you see Pear Deck
- Next to Pear Deck, click Options
- Click Disconnect from Drive
Remove Pear Deck from PowerPoint Online
Removing Pear Deck from Powerpoint Online revokes our ability to potentially access your PowerPoint Online files. If you individually installed the Pear Deck Add-in, you can remove it by following the steps below. If your network administrator installed the Add-in for you, please contact them to remove it.
- Open a presentation in PowerPoint Online
- Click the Insert tab
- Click Add-ins
- Locate Pear Deck under My Add-ins
- Click on the 3 dots menu next to the Pear Deck Add-in
- Click Remove
Delete your account with Pear Deck
When you create a Pear Deck account, we save your name, email address, and school information. If you would like to have this information deleted from our records, please send a quick request to email@example.com and we'll remove it for you.
If you would like to unsubscribe from Pear Deck marketing emails, please click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the message you received. If you're having trouble with that, please don't hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove your email address from our contact list.