Which of the following would you like to do?
- Stop paying for Pear Deck Premium (switch to Free)
- Delete Pear Deck from Google Drive
- Delete Pear Deck from PowerPoint Online
- Delete your Pear Deck account entirely (and stop our emails)
Stop Paying for Pear Deck Premium
You may stop paying for Pear Deck and switch to a Basic (Free) account anytime. Go to your My Account page and switch to the Free Plan. You will no longer be charged for Pear Deck. If you have questions about payments, please email email@example.com.
When you switch to the Free plan, you will still have access to and be able to present all of the Pear Deck presentations you've ever made, including the custom Draggable and Drawing Slides you created. But you will lose access to Premium features going forward, including the ability to create new custom Draggable and Drawing slides, open the Teacher Dashboard, add Pear Deck Audio recordings, send Feedback to students, and more!
Delete Pear Deck from Google Drive
When you disconnect Pear Deck from your Google Drive, you revoke our potential to access your Google Drive files. Disconnecting Pear Deck from Google Drive also prevents you from presenting interactive Pear Deck presentations.
If you don't see the option to disconnect Pear Deck in your Drive settings, this means that your Google Network Administrator installed it for your organization, and you do not currently have the necessary permissions to disconnect Google Drive apps like Pear Deck. Please contact your Google Administrator for help!
- Open your Google Drive account and click the Gear button in the top right corner.
- Click Settings.
- Click Manage Apps.
- Scroll until you see Pear Deck.
- Next to Pear Deck, click Options.
- Click Disconnect from Drive.
Delete Pear Deck from PowerPoint Online
Removing Pear Deck from Powerpoint Online revokes our potential to access your PowerPoint Online files, and prevents you from presenting interactive Pear Deck presentations. If you installed the Pear Deck Add-in, you can remove it by following the steps below.
If your network Microsoft Office administrator installed the Pear Deck Add-in for you, you'll need to contact them to remove it.
- Open any presentation in PowerPoint Online.
- Click the Insert tab.
- Click on the 3-dots button and select Add-ins.
- In the Office Add-ins window, find Pear Deck and click on the 3-dots button.
- Click Remove.
Delete your Pear Deck account entirely
There are three components to deleting your Pear Deck account entirely.
- Remove Pear Deck from Drive or OneDrive: First follow the steps above to remove the Add-on/in from Google Drive or PowerPoint Online.
- Delete user record from our database: When you create a Pear Deck account, we save your name, email address, and school information. To have your user record deleted from our application database, please send a quick request to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll delete it for you.
- Stop emails: To stop receiving Pear Deck marketing emails, please click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the message you received. If you're having trouble with that, please email email@example.com and we will remove your email address from our contact list.