Here's a quick list of awesome websites you can embed into a Pear Deck Website Slide. This is just a start to what you can find! Click here to learn how to embed websites into a Website Slide.
You can use...
- Kahoot to embed a fun review game.
- Desmos to embed a graphing calculator.
- Soundcloud to embed music.
- Google Docs, for example, to let students collaborate on a Doc. If you have a lot of text that students need to look at up close, try pasting a shared Doc into your Website Slide.
- Google Forms to give students a self-paced quiz or survey.
- Google Maps to embed your saved Google Map.
- Sutori to create and share visual stories collaboratively.
- TED to watch a TED talk or embed a TED article.
- Blendspace. Embed your Blendspace lesson to give students a self-paced component of your lesson.
- National Geographic Mapmaker to let students create cool maps layered with scientific data.
- Duolingo to embed a language lesson into your Pear Deck.
- EDpuzzle to make videos clips and create questions at particular points in a video. Then, embed them into Pear Deck for students to watch on their own screens. You can even turn on Student-Paced Mode to let students respond to questions or share thoughts on another slide.