Yes! Open the private Teacher Dashboard (a Premium feature) on your own computer screen or a separate device to see student responses and names privately. Responses always appear in the Dashboard, even if you aren't showing responses on the Projector. You can also use the Dashboard View to show all, or highlight and hide individual responses on the Projector View. In this article, we show you how to...
- Hide all responses from the Projector
- Show all responses on the Projector
- Highlight and hide responses on the Projector
Hide all answers from the Projector
To hide answers from the Projector, un-click the Show Responses button.
Here's a look at the Dashboard during a live Session. We know student responses are not showing on the Projector View because the Show Responses button is not engaged. So while you always see individual answers in the Dashboard, these answers are not showing on the Projector at the moment:
Show all answers on the Projector
To show answers on the Projector, click the Show Responses button. Below, the button is in red so we know all answers are currently showing on the Projector View:
Highlight or hide specific answers from the Projector View
- Click the star next to a student's name to highlight the response on the Projector...
...Then, click Show Responses. Here's what that looks like on the Projector View. While you can see names in the Dashboard, answers are always displayed anonymously on the Projector view in Pear Deck.
- To hide a particular response from the Projector View, click on the More Actions (three-dots) button next to the name, then click Hide Response.