Can I Delete a Presentation?
Sure! Pear Deck presentations live in Google Drive, which means you organize, share, delete, and restore them all in your own My Drive account. On the Pear Deck Home screen, you can remove a file from Recent Files, but doing so will only remove it from view and not delete it.
To delete a Pear Deck, you:
- Open My Drive
- Search for the Deck
- Select it
- Click on the trash can
To restore a file you accidentally deleted, you:
- Go to the menu on the left side of the screen and click on Trash
- Select the file
- Click the Restore from trash button
To remove a file from view in your Recent Files:
- Go to Pear Deck Home
- Hover over the top right corner of the file thumbnail
- Click the drop-down arrow
- Click Remove from Recent Activity. This will remove the file from your Pear Deck Home, but not delete it.