Can I Delete a Presentation?
Sure! Pear Deck presentations live in Google Drive, which means you organize, share, delete, and restore them all in your own My Drive account. On the Pear Deck Home screen, you can hide recent files, but not delete them.
To delete a Pear Deck, you:
- Open My Drive.
- Search for the Deck.
- Select it.
- Click on the trash can.
To restore a file you accidentally deleted, you:
- Go to the menu on the left side of the screen and click on Trash.
- Select the file.
- Click the Restore from trash button.
To remove a file from view in your Pear Deck Home:
- Go to Pear Deck Home.
- Hover over the top right corner of the file thumbnail.
- Click the drop-down arrow.
- Click Remove from Recent Activity. This will remove the file from your Pear Deck Home, but not delete it.