Can I Organize My Pear Deck Files into Folders?
Since Pear Deck files live in your Google Drive, you can create folders right in Drive.
- Open Drive
- Click "New" and select Folder
- Name your folder
- You can then move other files into that folder by drag and drop or by right clicking on the file and selecting "Move To..."
You can also create new Pear Deck files directly in the folder you want them to be stored in:
- Click on the folder you want your Deck to be in
- Click the "New" button
- Move your cursor down to where it says "More"
- When the a new menu slides out, click on "Pear Deck."
Your new Pear Deck file will open and you can create slides. When you go back to drive, you'll see that the file is neatly stored in the folder you selected.