Use the Timer and Automatically Lock Student Screens
You can set a timer so students know how much time they have left to answer a question. When the timer reaches zero, the student screens will automatically lock.
The timer is a part of the lock button on your navigation bar. If you click the lock button, student screens will lock and they won't be able to change their answer on the current slide. If you hold down the lock button, you will be able to start a 30 second time or increase the timer in 30 second increments.
1. While displaying an interactive slide, press and hold the lock button on the navigation bar.
2. Select how long you want the timer to run for (you can choose between 30 seconds, a minute, or three minutes).
3. The timer will begin counting down on all three views. This is the student's screen. Notice that the student can clearly see she has 27 seconds left to answer the question.
You will also be able to see the countdown on your screen. When the timer gets close to zero the color will change to red.
4. When the timer hits zero, the student screen will automatically lock so they cannot keep answering. You can always unlock it again if you want to give them a few more seconds.
5. If you want to put more time on the timer, simply press and hold the lock button again and choose the time you want.