Can I Import a Previously Made Presentation?
You can import PowerPoint, Google Presentations, PDFs, and other Pear Decks. Keynote presentations can be exported as PDFs - simply export to PDF and then import into Pear Deck.
Option A: How To Open from Google Drive or Gmail
- Find the file you want to import either in Google Drive or from an email.
- Click on the file. Google will open a Preview
- Click "Open With"
- Choose "Pear Deck"
- Pear Deck will present you with options depending on the type of file you have imported. You can start presenting right away and use the Quick Question button to drop in interactive question as you go.
Option B: How To Import into a Pear Deck file
- Create a new Pear Deck
- Either click on the link to import a presentation next to the Pear OR click on the Hamburger Menu in the upper left corner. In that menu, you will see a submenu called "Import Slides"
- Browse for the file you'd like to import. You can import directly from Google Drive or browse your computer files.
Note: Free Pear Deck plans have limited imports. It turns out that's one of the more expensive aspects to operating Pear Deck. The Premium Plan offers unlimited imports.