Can I Export Student Responses?
Yes! So long as you end your session and save the answers.
When you are done presenting a Pear Deck, click the "End Session" button and name your session
After that there are 2 options:
Export From the Pear Deck Sessions Menu
- Back in the Editor, you can click on the menu in the upper left corner
- Then click "Sessions"
- Click the gear menu next to the session you want to export and click "Export." The Google Spreadsheet will open in a new tab.Export From the Pear Deck Home Screen
- Go to peardeck.com/home (or click on "All Sessions" from the menu in the screenshot above)
- Click on "Sessions"
- Click the gear menu next to the session you want to export and click "Export." The spreadsheet will open in a new tab
- Note: We cannot export images to Google Sheets. Therefore, Draggable answers export as coordinates and drawing answers do not export at all. It will tell you whether the student responded or not.