Can I see speaker notes in Pear Deck?
When you use the Pear Deck for Google Slides Add-on to present your slides, any speaker notes you have will be visible from both the Projector View and the private Teacher Dashboard.
That means you can be walking around the classroom, holding a table, controlling the slides, seeing student answers in real time AND seeing your notes to yourself so you don't forget your main points!
- Get the Pear Deck for Google Slides Add-on if you don't already have it.
- Create your slides in the Google Slides editor, adding interactive questions and formative assessments with your new Pear Deck for Google Slides Add-on. Learn how to use Pear Deck for Google Slides.
- Add any lesson notes you want in the "Speaker Notes" text area beneath each slide. (Pear Deck inserts instructions to you on interactive slides. They won't show up when you present).
- Present with the Pear Deck for Google Slides Add-on by going to the "Add-ons" Menu.
- On any slide that has Speaker Notes, you'll see a "Notes" icon in your navigation bar.
You can toggle your Notes open or closed by clicking the button. You can open them on both the Projector View and the Teacher Dashboard.